PIG® Sheen Clean® Loose Absorbent
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
Gets into small cracks and crevices on the floor to remove the slippery sheen residue that's left from spill cleanup.
- Helps reduce slips and falls by quickly absorbing spills and removing the liquid residue that can leave floors slick and dangerous
- Fine, granular absorbent gets into cracks and crevices to help remove trapped liquids; a good final step for spill cleanup
- Quickly absorbs oils, coolants, solvents, water, paint or viscous liquids for easier cleanup
- Specially formulated to minimize dust
- Highly absorbent so you use less and save on disposal
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Resealable bag keeps moisture in to help prevent drying, so product performs consistently from start to finish
- Gusseted sides make bag easier to store and pour
|Absorbency||Up to 8 gal. per bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Unit Weight||10 lb.|
|Sold as||1 bag|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||4235-01-528-0362|
|# per Pallet||50|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 39|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Sheen Clean® Loose Absorbent
29 CFR 1910.22(a)
All places of employment "shall be kept clean and dry and in a sanitary condition" and floors shall be kept clean and dry.
DisclaimerHydrofluoric Acid Notice
Do not use with hydrofluoric acid.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.