PIG® Skimmer Oil-Only Absorbent Sock
Skims oil from chemical baths in open-top dip
- UV- and chemical-resistant polypropylene skin and filler absorb oils but repel water-based liquids
- Tough enough for acid baths and phosphates tanks
- Ideal for skimming oil off acid or caustic baths or for use in other acidic environments
- Meets ANSI and MIL-SPEC standards for static decay
- Attached string allows socks to be tied down, tied together or dipped into tanks
- PIG Skimmer Socks float at the surface for easy retrieval
- Absorbs and retains oil-based liquids - including lubricants and fuels - without taking in a drop of water
- Nobody knows more about socks than New Pig - we invented them!
|ext. dia. 3" x 48" L
|98% Pre-Consumer Recycled Polypropylene Filler
|Up to 10 gal. per box
|Up to 1 gal. per sock
|Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)
|Skin - Polypropylene
|10 socks per box
|# per Pallet
|Pigalog® Page Number
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- UV-Resistance Comparison Testing of Spunbond and Meltblown
- Technical Data Sheet for PIG® Oil Only Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)
All places of employment "shall be kept clean and dry and in a sanitary condition" and floors shall be kept clean and dry.
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
Accessories for 104PS
Easy to carry and set up
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.