PIG® Spill Kit in 55-Gallon High-Visibility Economy Container
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
High-visibility, low-cost PIG Spill Kit is perfect for everyday spill response.
- Our best kit for everyday spills is packed with top-quality PIG Absorbents, but affordable enough to be stocked in all your spill-prone areas
- Universal absorbents soak up oils, coolants, solvents and water
- Basic container saves money when you don't need a UN Rated container for disposal of spent absorbents
- Bright yellow color is easy to locate in the event of a spill; non-threaded lid lifts off for fast, easy access
- Lightweight 100% polyethylene containers resists chemicals and keeps contents clean and dry; molded-in handles for easy carrying
- Temporary disposal bags with ties help make cleanup faster
- Tamperproof seal helps prevent pilfering of spill response supplies
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 26.75" x 33" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 39 gal.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||2|
Container - Polyethylene
Socks - Polypropylene & Magnesium Aluminosilicate
Mats - Polypropylene
Pillows - Polypropylene & Cellulosic Fibers
Wipers - Double-Recreped Cellulose
10 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock (4048)
6 - ext. dia. 3" x 10' L PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock (PIG202)
40 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT203)
6 - 17" W x 21" L x 2" H PIG® Absorbent Pillow (PIL201)
56 - 11.8" W x 13" L PIG® PR40 All-Purpose Wipers (WIP310)
10 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
6 - 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label (LBL100)
1 - Instructions
1 - 55-Gallon Plastic Container with Lid
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 83|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- White paper – Spills Happen. 10 Things you need to know about Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for BLUE PIG® Absorbent Socks
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for SUPER PIG® & PIG® Pillow absorbents
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Accessories for KIT2500
Dolly for PIG® Spill Kit in High-Visibility Economy Container
- For High-Visibility Economy Container
- 1 each
Refill for PIG® Spill Kit in 65-Gallon Container
- Absorbs up to 39 gal.
- Absorbs Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.