PIG® Spill Kit in a Clear-Top Duffel Bag
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain.
Durable clear-top duffel bag makes this kit easy to store, carry and inspect contents.
- Heavy-duty, black vinyl duffel bag resists wear and tear; pockets let you store additional tools and supplies
- Clear plastic top flap lets you easily check contents, so you know you're prepared for a spill or an audit
- PIG Blue Socks stop spreading spills; PIG Mat and Pillows absorb; PIG Repair Putty plugs or patches leaks and cracks
- Prepacked container provides easy access to contents
- Temporary disposal bags help make cleanup easier
- Compact size is ideal for storage in vehicles, at individual workstations or in other tight spaces
- Nylon straps for easy carrying or hanging
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Caster/Wheel Included||Not Applicable|
|Dimensions||11.5" W x 20.5" L x 9.25" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 8 gal.|
|Container Type||Portable Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||36|
Bag - Vinyl
Mats - Polypropylene
Socks - Vermiculite Filler
Pillows - Celulose Fiber Filler
Disposal Bags - Polyethylene
40 - 10" W x 13" L PIG® Absorbent Mat Pad in Dispenser Box (MAT251)
1 - 7" L PIG® Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty (2 year shelf life) (PTY201)
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock (4048)
2 - 10" W x 10" L x 2" H PIG® Absorbent Pillow (PIL204)
5 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - Duffel Bag
|Shelf Life||2 years|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Instructions for PIG Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.