Proposition 65 - Warning for California
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain.
Features and Benefits
Versatile portable kit in a durable camo hunting bag.
- Durable, camouflaged duffel bag hides dirt and is easy to grab and go to the spill
- PIG Blue Socks stop spreading spills; PIG Mat quickly absorbs; PIG Repair Putty plugs or patches leaks and cracks
- Goggles and gloves protect workers during spill cleanup
- Temporary disposal bags help make cleanup easier
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||12" W x 24" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 8.7 gal.|
|Container Type||Portable Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||24|
Mats - 100% Polypropylene Pillows - Polypropylene Skin Cellulose Filler Socks - Polypropylene Skin & Magnesium Alumino-Silicate Filler
Putty - 15% Epoxy Resins 1.5% Catalyst 83.5% Non-Hazardous (Trade Secret) Ingredient
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock (4048)
30 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT203)
1 - Economy Goggle (GLS290-AF)
1 - Neoprene Glove
1 - 7" L PIG™ Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty (PTY201)
5 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - Instructions
1 - Duffel Bag
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 91|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for Best® ChemMaster™ Gloves
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG® Repair Putty
- Instructions for PIG Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Multi-Purpose Repair Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for BLUE PIG® Absorbent Socks
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.