The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain.
Spill kit in rugged denim drawstring bag.
- Durable denim bag hides dirt and can fit almost anywhere
- PIG Blue Socks stop spreading spills; PIG Mat quickly absorbs; PIG Repair Putty plugs or patches leaks and cracks
- Instant Bucket, goggles and gloves help you handle spills or ruptures on the road
- Temporary disposal bags help make cleanup easier
- Spill kit in compact bag with drawstring closure is ideal for storage behind a vehicle seat
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Caster/Wheel Included||Not Applicable|
|Dimensions||18.5" W x 27" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 6 gal.|
|Container Type||Portable Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Sold as||1 each|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||4235-01-484-3449|
|# per Pallet||36|
Bag Composition - 100% Cotton
Mat - 100% Polypropylene
Socks - Polypropylene Skin and Magnesium Aluminosilicate Filler
2 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock (4048)
16 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT203)
1 - 7" L PIG® Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty (2 year shelf life) (PTY201)
5 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - Lightstick
1 - Economy Goggle (GLS290-AF)
1 - Emergency Spill Kit Label
1 - ext. dia. 11.5" x 13" H Snap-Over LDPE Bucket Insert (GEN308)
1 - 13" L Pair of Nitrile Gloves
1 - Instructions
1 - Denim Bag
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 89|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for PIG Multi-Purpose Epoxy Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Cyalume Light Stick
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Multi-Purpose Repair Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for BLUE PIG® Absorbent Socks
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
DisclaimerIncluded PPE Disclaimer
WARNING: To ensure safety when using PPE, please consult chemical compatibility guide(s) to determine if PPE is compatible with your chemicals and fluids; or ensure compatibility with the chemical manufacturer.
Near perfect product
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.