PIG® Spill Kit in High-Visibility Storage Chest
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
This high capacity, wheeled mobile kit rolls through standard
doorways to get you to the spill fast.
- UV-resistant, lockable polyethylene container keeps absorbents secure and dry indoors or out
- PIG Blue Socks stop spreading spills; PIG Mat quickly absorbs; wipers clean surfaces and hands
- 31"-wide chest fits through standard doors and aisles and has forklift entry for easy moving
- Highly-visible color helps you locate the kit faster
- Bold "Spill Kit" lettering for quick identification
- Includes temporary disposal bags, ties and instructions
- Call for details about custom colors available
- Container rolls easily on 5" rubber wheels that brake to keep kit in place
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Wheel Type||(2) Rigid 5" Solid Rubber Casters w/o Brake & (2) Swivel 5" Solid Rubber Casters w/ Brake|
|Dimensions||31" W x 48" L x 37.75" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 76 gal.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Special Feature||Mobile Spill Kit|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
Box - Polyethylene
Mat - 100% Polypropylene
Socks - Polypropylene & Magnesium Aluminosilicate
Wheels - Rubber (5")
10 - ext. dia. 3" x 10' L PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock (PIG202)
31 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock (4048)
154 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT203)
112 - 11.8" W x 13" L PIG® PR40 All-Purpose Wipers (WIP310)
15 - 36" W x 60" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-L)
6 - 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label (LBL100)
1 - Instructions
1 - 31" W x 48" L x 38" H PIG® Storage Chest (BOX406-OR)
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 84|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for BLUE PIG® Absorbent Socks
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Accessories for KIT279
Refill for PIG® Spill Kit in High-Visibility Storage Chest
- Each absorbs up to 76 gal.
- Absorbs Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal
PIG® Response Chest Protection Cover
- For High-Visibility Storage Chest
Easy to use
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.