PIG® Spill Kit in Large Mobile Container
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
Lightweight wheeled container kit rolls to spills of up to 37 gallons.
- Lightweight, 100% polyethylene container resists chemicals and keeps contents clean and dry
- Heavy-duty 8" rubber wheels roll easily over nearly any surface
- PIG Blue Socks stop spreading spills; PIG Mat absorbs; PIG Dri and Lite-Dri Loose Absorbents clean up residue on rough surfaces
- Prepacked container provides easy access to contents
- Built-in handles allow easy steering through tight spots
- Bold "Spill Kit" lettering for quick identification
- Hinged lid provides easy access
- Temporary disposal bags help make cleanup easier
- Tamperproof seal helps prevent pilfering of spill response supplies
- Note: Not for outdoor storage
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Wheel Type||(2) 8" Rubber Wheels|
|Dimensions||23.625" W x 38.75" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 37 gal.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Special Feature||Mobile Spill Kit|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||2|
Socks: Polypropylene, Magnesium Aluminosilicate
PIG® Dri: Cellulose, Kaolin Clay, Calcium Carbonate
Intentionally Added Ingredients: Sodium Sulfate, Diethyl Pthalate, Estragole
70 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT231)
4 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock (4048)
1 - ext. dia. 3" x 10' L PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock (PIG202)
2 - PIG® Lite-Dri® Loose Absorbent (PLP201)
2 - PIG® Dri Loose Absorbent in Spill Pouch (PLP220)
5 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
6 - 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label (LBL100)
1 - Instructions
1 - Plastic Container with Wheels
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 85|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® LITE-DRI® Loose Absorbent
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for BLUE PIG® Absorbent Socks
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® DRI Loose Absorbent
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
DisclaimerPIG® Dri Ingredient Notice
PIG® Dri Loose Absorbent contains intentionally added ingredients that may contain fragrance allergens.
Accessories for KIT259
PIG Spill Kit in Large Mobile Container
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.