PIG® Spill Kit in See-Thru Bag
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
Our most economical spill kit - packed in a clear bag for easy inspection.
- Compact kit with zipper closure is ideal for outfitting a vehicle fleet
- PIG Blue Socks stop spreading spills; PIG Mat absorbs quickly
- Temporary disposal bags help make cleanup easier
- Transparent bag lets you check supply levels at a glance while keeping contents clean and dry
- Only PIG Spill Kits feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
- For information on custom spill kits, just call 1-800-HOT-HOGS (468-4647)
- Spill Kit dimensions are approximate
|Caster/Wheel Included||Not Applicable|
|Dimensions||5" W x 15" L x 18" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 5 gal.|
|Container Type||Portable Bag|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||30|
Bag - Vinyl
Contents - Mats - Polypropylene
Socks - Polypropylene & Magnesium Aluminosilicate Filler
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 48" L PIG® Blue Absorbent Sock (4048)
12 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT203)
2 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
1 - Instructions
1 - Clear Vinyl Bag
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 89|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Universal Absorbent Mats
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for BLUE PIG® Absorbent Socks
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 263.30(a)
Immediate action (a) In the event of a discharge of hazardous waste during transportation, the transporter must take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment (e.g., notify local authorities, dike the discharge area).
40 CFR 263.31
Discharge Clean up. A transporter must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation or take such action as may be required or approved by Federal, State, or local officials so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment.
Accessories for KIT274
Great Customer service
New Pig has an "Easy Button"
Fantastic customer service
Pig Spill Kit
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.