Turn the corner with your SpillBlocker Dikes using this leakproof 90-degree connector.
- Add this handy corner piece to a pair of SpillBlocker Dikes to create a 90º angle
- Built-in dovetail connectors form a liquid-proof seal
- Build any shape or configuration to suit your application or environment
|Use With||SpillBlocker Dike|
|Dimensions||4.75" W x 5" L x 3" H|
|Barrier Height||3" H|
|Max liquid temp exposure||Max Exposure Limit 225°F for up to 30 Minutes|
|Temperature Limit||Works from 0°F to 160°F|
|Sold as||1 each|
|New Pig Patent||5,236,281|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 155|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG SpillBlocker Dikes, DrainBlocker Drain Covers and other Blockers
- SPCC: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Technical Data Sheet for PIG® Blocker Family
- Urethane Use, Care and Storage
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change over time with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Typical life expectancy is 5 years. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state. For more details and for chemical compatibility, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.