Features and Benefits
Confine and divert spills up to 2.25" deep with our reusable dike.
- Only PIG dikes offer a tear-resistant top layer and a flexible, tacky bottom layer to create a tight, liquid-proof seal on smooth surfaces
- 2.25" height offers fast protection to contain small spills or washdowns; can also be used for temporary containment
- Reusable dike cleans easily with soap and water
- Confines and diverts fluids without absorbing them, making cleanup simple
- Polyurethane material resists water, oils and many chemicals
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||4" W x 10' L x 2.25" H|
|Barrier Dimensions||One 4" W x 10' L x 2.25" H Section|
|Barrier Height||2.25" H|
|Ideal For||Quick Spill Response|
|Install/Deploy Type||Temporary/Removable Barrier|
|Intended Use||Smooth Surfaces|
|Max liquid temp exposure||Max Exposure Limit 225°F for up to 30 Minutes|
|Storage Temp Range||Store Between 0°F and 120°F|
|Temperature Limit||Works from 0°F to 160°F|
|Sold as||1 per box|
|New Pig Patent||5,236,281|
|# per Pallet||32|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 159|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG SpillBlocker Dikes, DrainBlocker Drain Covers and other Blockers
- Urethane Use, Care and Storage
- PIG Spillblocker Dike Instructions
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Blocker Family
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change over time with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Typical life expectancy is 5 years. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state. For more details and for chemical compatibility, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PLR204
Big Yellow Dike
My New PIG Products! OINK! OINK!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.