PIG® SpillBlocker® Dike
Ideal For Quick Spill Response Two 3.5" W x 5' L x 3" H Sections
Read More >
PRICING (Based on quantity)
2 - 3
Quickly deploy these easy-to-handle spill dikes to contain liquids up to 3" deep. Built-in connectors let you join multiple sections.
- Only PIG dikes offer a tear-resistant top layer and a flexible, tacky bottom layer to create a tight, liquid-proof seal on smooth surfaces
- 3" height is great for containing deeper pools of liquid, larger flows or for larger volume spills
- Reusable dikes clean easily with soap and water
- Built-in dovetail connectors create a liquid-proof seal and allow you to join as many sections as you need without extra parts
- Fast protection for when a spill is heading right for your drain; just place dike in front of spill to contain liquid
- Confines and diverts fluids without absorbing them, making cleanup simple
- Polyurethane material resists water, oil and many chemicals
- Two smaller 5' sections are easy to handle and deploy
|Dimensions||3.5" W x 5' L x 3" H|
|Barrier Dimensions||Two 3.5" W x 5' L x 3" H Sections|
|Barrier Height||3" H|
|Ideal For||Quick Spill Response|
|Install/Deploy Type||Temporary/Removable Barrier|
|Max liquid temp exposure||Max Exposure Limit 225°F for up to 30 Minutes|
|Storage Temp Range||Store Between 0°F and 120°F|
|Temperature Limit||Works from 0°F to 160°F|
|Sold as||2 per box|
|New Pig Patent||5,236,281|
|# per Pallet||60|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 155|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG SpillBlocker Dikes, DrainBlocker Drain Covers and other Blockers
- PIG Spillblocker Dike Instructions
- SPCC: 8 Things You Need to Know
- Urethane Use, Care and Storage
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Blocker Family
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change over time with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Typical life expectancy is 5 years. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state. For more details and for chemical compatibility, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PLR267
Great Product!!"These SpillBlockers work great when you need to contain or direct liquids."
Perfect for what was needed!!"We have a floor drain that needs to remain open as it is being used for a condensate line, but is in an area with hazardous chemicals. The drain is next to the wall in a desco floor. I installed the spill containment barrier and was able to shape it around the drain and back to the wall on both sides and it is sealed perfectly. I love the way it adheres to the floor in the walk in cooler."
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.