PIG® SpillBlocker® Tabletop Dike
Contain small spills on workbenches or in labs with this liquid-proof, low-profile mini-barrier.
- Contains benchtop spills without absorbing; ideal for small spills on smooth work surfaces
- Polyurethane material resists water, oils and many chemicals
- High-visibility yellow color draws attention to spill for increased safety
- Reusable dike cleans easily with soap and water
- Comes in compact storage box for easy transport
- Cut to any length for a custom fit
- Can also be used to form an edge on workbenches to keep bolts, bearings and other small parts from rolling off
|Dimensions||1" W x 4' L x .75" H|
|Barrier Dimensions||One 1" W x 4' L x 0.75" H Section|
|Barrier Height||.75" H|
|Ideal For||Worksurface Spill Response, Labs|
|Install/Deploy Type||Temporary/Removable Barrier|
|Temperature Limit||Works from 0°F to 160°F|
|Sold as||1 per box|
|New Pig Patent||5,236,281|
|# per Pallet||750|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 160|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG SpillBlocker Dikes, DrainBlocker Drain Covers and other Blockers
- PIG Spillblocker Dike Instructions
- Urethane Use, Care and Storage
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Blocker Family
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change over time with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Typical life expectancy is 5 years. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state. For more details and for chemical compatibility, please call Technical Services.
The Right Stuff
spill blocker works
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.