PIG® SpillBlocker® Vacuum Dike
Attach this unique spill dike to your wet vac system to capture and contain liquids at the same time.
- Simply place the dike on the floor and connect it to your wet/dry vacuum
- Four intakes and integrated vacuum channels suck up liquid quicker than a traditional vacuum head
- Ideal for spill response or to contain and capture liquid during routine washdowns
- PVC outlet pipe attaches to most wet vacuum hoses; includes two reducing couplers to fit 1.5" and 2.25" hoses
- Connects to any 2.25" H SpillBlocker Dike (connector sold separately) to create larger containment area
- Reusable dike cleans easily with soap and water
- Polyurethane construction resists water, oils and many chemicals
|Dimensions||4" W x 5' L x 2.25" H|
|Barrier Dimensions||One 4" W x 5' L x 2.25" H Section|
|Barrier Height||2.25" H|
|Ideal For||Containing and Capturing Liquids|
|Install/Deploy Type||Temporary/Removable Barrier|
|Intended Use||Smooth Surfaces|
|Storage Temp Range||Store Between 0°F and 120°F|
|Temperature Limit||Works from 0°F to 160°F|
|Sold as||1 per box|
|New Pig Patent||5,236,281|
|# per Pallet||72|
Vacuum Dike - Polyurethane
Outlet Pipe - PVC
Vacuum Reducer - Polyethylene
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 159|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG SpillBlocker Dikes, DrainBlocker Drain Covers and other Blockers
- Urethane Use, Care and Storage
- Instructions for PIG SpillBlocker® Vacuum Dike
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Blocker Family
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Due to the nature of softer urethane, the physical properties of these products may change over time with exposure to certain environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, and UV radiation. Typical life expectancy is 5 years. Please inspect the stored product regularly to ensure it is in a usable state. For more details and for chemical compatibility, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for PLR280
These are great
PIG SPILLBLOCKER VACUUM DIKE
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.