PIG® Stat-Mat® Absorbent Pad
Clean up spilled fuels and solvents with the only pads proven to dissipate static.
- The best mat you can buy to reduce the risk of electrostatic discharge; a critical precaution around flammable liquids and vapors
- Stat-Mat Pads and Rolls pass ANSI and MIL-SPEC standards for static decay and surface resistivity, making them perfect for fueling areas and solvent cleanup
- Absorbs and retains oils and fuels - including acetone, benzene, gasoline, toluene, xylene, mineral spirits and jet fuels - but not water
- Lasts 2X longer than ordinary mats for fewer change-outs; Multiple layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make PIG Mat the strongest mat on the market; won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fiber construction won't leave behind oil or fiber residue
- Packaged in special static-dissipative bags to help reduce static charge buildup
- Floats to clean up spills on water
- White color tells you it's only for oils and fuels
- Pads are ideal for catching drips and soaking up spills
- Easy-tear perforations let you take only what you need, so you use less mat and save money
- Light-weight construction is economical for small tasks and cleanups
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||15" W x 20" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 22 gal. per bag|
|Absorbency per||Up to 14.08 oz. per pad|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Indoor/Outdoor||Indoor Use; Short-Term Outdoor Use|
|Perforated Pattern||10" x 15" sections|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||200 pads per bag|
|# per Pallet||30|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 45|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Technical Data Sheet for PIG® Oil Only Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.106(e)(6)(i)
"Adequate precautions shall be taken to prevent the ignition of flammable vapors."
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerOutdoor Use Notice
Intended for indoor use or short-term outdoor use only; not suited for extended exposure to direct sunlight.
MAT215 Stat Mat
Great Absorbent Pad
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.