The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Place these markers near drains to maintain awareness of drain and drain's discharge location.
- Use these drain markers to draw attention to drains around your facility and identify those drains' outflow locations
- Pick a marker with the unique message and image your facility needs and label up to 20 locations using these two packs of 10
- Fit curbside near drain; not recommended to put directly onto grate
- UV resistant to prevent fading and weatherproof to last longer
- Apply markers using Sikaflex Adhesive (included); one tube adheres approximately 20 markers
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 4"|
|Category||Storm Drain Marker|
|Sold as||20 per package|
|Color||Blue and Green|
Label - PVC Resin 80-85%, Proprietary 15-20%
1-C polyurethane xylene 1-5% ethylbenzene .1-1% 4,4'-methylenediphenyl diisocyanate .1-1% Reaction product of Hexamethylene diisocyanate, oligomers with Mercaptopropyltrimethoxysilane .1-1% 3-isocyanatomethyl-3,5,5- trimethyl
|Shelf Life||1 year|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for PIG Storm Drain Marker and Utility Sign
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Sikaflex-252
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.