PIG® Stormwater Dual-Chamber Filter Sock
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
Remove oil, trash and debris from stormwater runoff with our innovative dual-chamber sock.
- Highly absorbent proprietary filler pulls in oil and pollutants from stormwater runoff; lets clean water pass through
- Stays in place without staking or trenching
- Durable geotextile skin removes total suspended solids (TSS) over 297 microns (50 mesh) and maintains an impressive flow rate of 2 gpm per foot
- Flexible design follows the contours of uneven ground for maximum surface contact; can be shaped to create fully contained spaces
- Heavy-duty straps make filter socks easy to carry while you install, reposition or replace socks
- Protect more than your drains! Also ideal for source pollutant removal around dumpsters, oil containment areas, roof drains, property perimeters, outfall pipes, downspouts and stockpiles
|Style||Around the Drain|
|Use With||Storm Drains, Culverts, Stockpile Perimeter, Dumpster Perimeter, Roof Drains, Downspouts and Trench Drains|
|Dimensions||12.75" W x 10' L x 3" H|
|Recycled Content||80% or more Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 4.5 gal.|
|Drain Shape||Round; Square; Rectangular|
|Max Flow Rate||20 gal./Minute|
|Substance Filtered||Oil; Sediment; Debris|
|Sold as||1 each|
|New Pig Patent||10,865,126|
|# per Pallet||20|
Skin: Polypropylene Geotextile
High Visibility Handles: Nylon
Oil Removal Chamber: Recycled Fiber Mat
Weighted Chamber: Stone Aggregate
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 174|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for PIG Stormwater Filter Sock
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Stormwater Filter Sock
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Perfect sock for keeping debris from the drains
Great Quality Product!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.