PIG® Stormwater Sampler
Conveniently collect runoff for testing with this cleverly designed handheld stormwater sampling equipment.
- Straightforward pump action makes collection simple.
- Fits through most grates and overflow ports to collect samples without removing the drain filter.
- Sample-cup holder adjusts to fit almost any size of bottle or container.
- Customizable extender sections provide extra-long reach up to 94 inches.
- Collapsible stormwater sampling pole and pump break down easily.
- Entire system fits into included bucket for convenient carrying and compact storage.
- Save time and ensure accurate stormwater monitoring by sanitizing during storage.
- Instructions printed on bucket to prevent misplacing or losing.
- Stormwater sampler's PVC construction won't rust or corrode.
|Use With||Drain Grate Openings 1.25" x 3.25"|
|Interior Dimensions||3.25" Dia. x 109" L|
|Sample Size||8 oz.|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||54|
Pump and Tubes - Polypropylene
Piston - Polyethylene
Bucket - HDPE
1 - 3-Gallon HDPE Container with Lid
1 - Threaded Hand Pump
1 - 500 mL Sample Bottle
7 - Threaded Extender Sections
1 - Threaded Water Sample Collection Container
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for PIG Stormwater Sampler
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.