PIG® Sump Skimmer
Sized to pull oil out of your sumps, tanks, and bilges.
- Simply lower this floating skimmer into any water-based liquid to absorb oils without taking in water
- Ideal for soaking up unwanted oil-based fluids that collect in sumps, tanks and bilges
- Polypropylene loop can be attached to rope (not included) for easy deployment and retrieval
- Absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids - including lubricants and fuels - without taking in a drop of water
- Bright white color makes absorbed oil easier to see; clearly shows saturation level
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Polypropylene skin resists chemicals and tearing; meets ANSI and MIL-SPEC standards for static decay
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 3" x 18" L|
|Recycled Content||98% Pre-Consumer Recycled Polypropylene Filler|
|Absorbency||Up to 9.38 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 48 oz. per sock|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)|
|Skin/Outer Mesh||Skin - Polypropylene|
|Sold as||25 socks per box|
|NSN (National Stock Number)||7930-01-397-3194|
|# per Pallet||30|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 54|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- UV-Resistance Comparison Testing of Spunbond and Meltblown
- Instructions for Using PIG® Sump Skimmer
- Technical Data Sheet for PIG® Oil Only Absorbents
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
Pig Sump Skimmer
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.