PIG® Sump Skimmer
Sized to pull oil out of your sumps, tanks, and bilges.
- Simply lower this floating skimmer into any water-based liquid to absorb oils without taking in water
- Ideal for soaking up unwanted oil-based fluids that collect in sumps, tanks and bilges
- Polypropylene loop can be attached to rope (not included) for easy deployment and retrieval
- Absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids - including lubricants and fuels - without taking in a drop of water
- Bright white color makes absorbed oil easier to see; clearly shows saturation level
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- Spaghetti strip filler is designed for capturing thick oils or other viscous liquids
- Tough outer mesh is UV resistant for long-term outdoor use without degradation; lets fluids easily pass through to filler material
|ext. dia. 8" x 30" L
|Up to 20 gal. per box
|Up to 3.25 gal. per sock
|Oils; Fuels; Oil-Based Liquids (Not Water)
|Outer Mesh - Polyester
|6 socks per box
|# per Pallet
|Pigalog® Page Number
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for Using PIG® Sump Skimmer
- Technical Data Sheet for PIG® Oil Only Absorbents
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Works as advertised!
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.