PIG® Super Water-Absorbing Sock
Super absorbent sock absorbs and locks in large volumes of water-based leaks and spills quickly.
- Pulls in large volumes of water on contact to confine/contain pools and puddles and prevent damage and slip and fall injuries; fast-wicking sock saves time on cleanup
- Super absorbent polymer (SAP) filler and spunbound sock skin lock water and water-based liquids inside without leakage
- Sock retains 1.75 gallons of liquid and absorbs 15 times its weight so it can act as a weighted berm when saturated
- Great for indoor applications where water needs to be quickly absorbed or diverted; soaks up water from windows, cracked foundations and seepage under doors
- Great for surrounding machines during system breakdowns; use around pipes, broken hoses, leaking hot water tanks or malfunctioning equipment
- Soaks up excess washdown water in food service and food processing areas
- Ideal for use with water-based, non-corrosive liquids. Not for use with acids, bases or corrosive fluids
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 3" x 48" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 35 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 1.75 gal. per sock|
|Application||Leaks & Drips, Maintenance|
|Filler||Cellulose w/ Polymer Blend|
|Includes||(20) 3" x 48" socks|
|Skin/Outer Mesh||Skin - Polypropylene|
|Special Feature||One-Time Use for Large Volumes of Water|
|Sold as||20 socks per box|
|# per Pallet||24|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 65|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Super Water Absorbent Sock
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
Sock Pigs do the job
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.