PIG® Surgical Absorbent Mat Pad
Absorbs saline and blood quickly during high fluid surgeries for improved O.R. turnover and safer floors.
- Highly absorbent heavyweight mat pad absorbs and retains up to 3 liters per pad of saline, blood, vomit, urine and other fluids to keep floors dry and slip-free for healthcare staff; mat pads are ideal for scrub sinks or at the foot of O.R. tables
- More absorbent, more sanitary, faster and easier to use than towels, paper towels and other O.R. clean-up methods
- Disposable mats keep the surgical environment clean and hygienic; helps reduce cross-contamination
- Lies flat on both wet and dry floors eliminating risk for falls; special microfibers grip wet floors so mat doesn't slide around
- Mat pads can be placed on dry floors to catch liquids when they fall or placed on a wet floor to soak up liquids
- Waterproof and leakproof
- Mats won't rip, tear or fray when saturated; can withstand light foot traffic
- Easy-tear perforations let you create smaller or larger pads and use only what you need
- Ideal for fluid-intense surgeries in surgical centers, hospital operating rooms and veterinary clinics
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||30" W x 40" L|
|Recycled Content||25% or more Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 60 L per case|
|Absorbency per||Up to 3 L per pad|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Water; Bodily Fluids|
|Perforated Pattern||15" x 20" sections|
|Traffic||Light Foot Traffic; One Time Use|
|Sold as||20 pads (4 bags of 5 each)|
|New Pig Patent||Patent Pending|
|# per Pallet||30|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for PIG Surgical Absorbent Mat
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Universal Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.