PIG® Surgical Absorbent Mat Roll with Adhesive Backing
Mat roll with easy-tear perforations absorbs saline and blood and stays put to keep O.R. floors dry and safe during high fluid surgeries.
- Mat roll sticks to the floor and won't slide, shift or bunch up during procedures; wide heavyweight rolls are perfect for absorbing large amounts of fluids around O.R. tables and lab stations
- Large, 31” x 40” mat pad absorbs up to 3 liters of O.R. fluids including blood, vomit, urine, saline and water
- More absorbent, more sanitary, faster and easier to use than towels, paper towels and other O.R. clean-up methods
- Disposable mats keep the surgical environment clean and hygienic; helps reduce cross-contamination
- Waterproof and leakproof
- Mat pads won’t rip, tear or fray under light foot traffic or movement of mayo stands and carts
- Mat pads stick to the floor easily and peel up quickly; adhesive won’t stick to surgical gloves
- Perforations down the vertical center of the mat roll and every 20" horizontally allow you to tear off larger or smaller pads
- Use anywhere fluids collect in healthcare facilities, surgical centers or veterinary clinics - operating rooms, scrub sinks, lab stations and more
- PIG Surgical Absorbent Mat with Adhesive Backing should be applied to your floor before each procedure and left in place for the duration of the surgery
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Style||Self-Sticking Absorbent Mat|
|Dimensions||31" W x 100' L|
|Recycled Content||25% or more Recycled Content|
|Absorbency||Up to 90 L per roll|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Water; Bodily Fluids|
|Perforated Pattern||15.5" x 20" sections|
|Special Feature||Extra Absorbency; Latex-Free|
|Traffic||Light Foot Traffic; One Time Use|
|Walking Surface||Absorbent Top|
|Sold as||1 roll|
|# per Pallet||16|
Absorbent - Polypropylene
Adhesive Backing - Proprietary Grippy® Material
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- New Pig Adhesive-Backed Mat Notice
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Grippy® Surgical Mat with Adhesive Back
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
DisclaimerColor Variation Statement
It is normal for top layer materials to show minor variations in color between production runs. This is particularly true for the grades of materials used in consumable or disposable products such as our adhesive-backed mats. New Pig makes every effort to achieve consistent color, but some variance is possible. Perceived differences in color may also result from mat layout orientation or uneven traffic wear patterns.
Accessories for HC101
Love the Pig Mat!!!
Sticky Is As Sticky Does
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.