PIG® Tank Spill Containment Sump with Drain
Park your oval tanks in these extra-large sumps to provide high-volume secondary containment. Great for oil tanks, indoors or out.
- Extra-large sump contains leaks, spills and overfills; helps prevent groundwater contamination outdoors and slippery floors indoors
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) construction with UV inhibitors resists UV rays, rust, corrosion and most chemicals for a long, trouble-free life
- Use with tarp (sold separately) to prevent accumulation of rainwater outdoors
- Safely stores a 275-gallon oval tank; no measuring or guesswork required
- Convenient drain plug for easy emptying
|Dimensions||43.63" W x 84.5" L x 29" H|
|Sump Capacity||360 gal.|
|Holds||(1) 275 gal. Tank|
|Interior Bottom Dimensions||73" L x 31" W|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||5|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 379|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for LDPE Products
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
40 CFR 264.175
Hazardous waste containment systems must be free of structural cracks or gaps, be designed to keep spilled liquids from remaining in contact with the container, prevent run-on and "have sufficient capacity to contain 10% of the volume of the containers, or the volume of the largest container, whichever is greater."
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Not for use with flammables (f.p.<141°F/60.5°C).
Accessories for PAK949
PIG® Tank Containment Tarp
- For 360 gal. Tank Spill Containment Sump
- 1 each
- For Poly Deck or Pallet
Support Plates for PIG® IBC Tote Spill Containment Units
- For IBCs & Totes
- 4 each
Fuel Tank Secondary Containment
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.