PIG® Tank Spill Containment Sump with Grate
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Park your single-wall chemical storage tank in our sump (made from FDA-compliant resins) to help meet secondary containment regulations.
- Sump is designed to work with single-wall PIG Chemical Storage Tanks (sold separately) for affordable secondary containment
- Create a compliant sump/tank setup to keep leaks, spills and splashes off of floors
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) construction with UV inhibitors resists corrosion and most chemicals for a long, trouble-free life, even in harsh environments
- Corrosion-resistant fiberglass grating elevates tanks above accumulated liquids and can be easily removed for maintenance
|Dimensions||45" W x 45" L x 30" H|
|Sump Capacity||182 gal.|
|Holds||(1) 125 gal. Tank|
|Interior Bottom Dimensions||36" L x 36" W|
|Use With Flammables||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||4|
Tank - Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
Grate - Fiberglass
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 313|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Chemical Storage Tanks
40 CFR 112.7
SPCC planning requirements state that facilities subject to these regulations must have written plans in place discussing the products, countermeasures and procedures that are in place, or will be taken by the facility to prevent discharge of oil into waters of the United States.
Not for use with flammables (f.p.<141°F/60.5°C).
Accessories for PAK5005
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.