PIG® Thick Liquids Absorbent Drip Pan
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Antimony Oxide (Antimony trioxide)||Cancer|
Mesh top makes this pan perfect for catching thick, viscous liquids like paints, glues and resins.
- Low-profile pan fits underneath drum faucets and other tight spaces; wide base won't tip over like unsturdy coffee cans
- Mesh top lets liquid pass into absorbent polyester filler housed in a chemical-resistant base
- Quickly absorbs thick, high-viscosity liquids that conventional absorbents can't
- Ideal for trapping thick fluids such as paint, glue, resins, liquid chocolate, syrup and varnish
- Use under leaking drum faucets, spigots and flanges to absorb nuisance drips; keeps your floors clean and safe
|Dimensions||10.5" W x 10.5" L x 3" H|
|Absorbency||Up to 3.52 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 75 oz. per pan|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils; Coolants; Solvents; Water; Universal|
|Sold as||6 pans per box|
|# per Pallet||36|
Filler, Pan Skin - Polyester
Pan - Polyethylene (HDPE)
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 35|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Thick Liquids Absorbent
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.