PIG® Undercounter Flammable Safety Cabinet
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Lead||Cancer/ Birth Defect/ Reproductive Harm|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to Australia or New Zealand.
These tough, space-saving cabinets are designed for flammable storage underneath counters and workbenches.
- Buy it once, use it forever with our Lifetime Warranty - if you're not satisfied, we'll replace the cabinet or offer you a full refund
- FM Approved for the storage of flammables; also meets NFPA and OSHA specifications
- Fully MIG-welded 14- and 18-gauge steel construction is built for a lifetime of continuous use
- 14-gauge steel door faces are 56% thicker than competing cabinets
- Three-point, zinc latch ensures fail-safe, non-sparking door closure
- Recessed handle won't catch on passing traffic
- 4" bullet hinges feature self-lubricating, fully enclosed brass pins; won't trap the grime that causes premature hinge failure
- True double-wall construction with 1.5" of insulating air space adds fire protection
- 2" leakproof sump contains leaks, drips and spills
- Flame arrestor vents help prevent flashback ignition
- Full-width, welded shelf hangers offer maximum support and increase sidewall thickness
- Shelf provides 350 lb. UDL weight capacity when evenly loaded
- Grounding connection inhibits static buildup
- Low-profile design utilizes the storage space underneath counters and workbenches
- Recessed kickplate puts you in closer reach of work surfaces above cabinet
- Can be connected to shop systems through vents in rear of cabinet
- Self-closing doors with gas springs offer smooth, maintenance-free operation
- Fusible link lets you prop doors open; link melts at 165° F to close doors in the event of a fire
|Dimensions||43.4" W x 18.6" D x 44" H|
|Interior Dimensions||40" W x 15.4" D x 40.4" H|
|Locking Mechanism||Keyed (2 Included)|
|Shelves||1 - Adjustable Shelf|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
Cabinet - Steel
Shelf - Galvanized Steel
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 350|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for PIG Flammable Safety Cabinet
29 CFR 1910.106(d)(3)
Cabinets must be constructed in a manner consistent with this standard to be considered acceptable for storage of flammable materials.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
Meets UFC requirements
NFPA Code 30
DisclaimerIntended for indoor use only.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.