PIG® Urinal Mat with Adhesive Backing - Large
Keep your restrooms cleaner and provide better drip and splash protection with our adhesive-backed urinal mats.
- Patent-pending Urinal Mat design provides better drip/splash coverage under urinals
- Permanently infused antimicrobial technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria and mold on the mats to keep restrooms cleaner and fresher smelling
- Proprietary, full-coverage adhesive backing keeps mats in place underfoot with no shifting, curling or flipping up to stop slip and trip hazards; peels up easily
- Mats stick to your floor and won't budge while you clean them; simply mop them with the rest of the floor
- Durable, Hi-Trac™ Surface stands up to daily cleaning and restroom traffic
- EFM™ Absorbent Technology captures urine and water on contact, wicks them away and dries out quickly
- Impermeable backing layers stop liquid pass-through to prevent stains and grout damage
- Tested and certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) as a high-traction surface which can reduce slip and fall claims by as much as 90% when used as part of a Floor Safety Program
- Release paper on the bottom of the mat should be removed prior to installation
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
|Dimensions||19" W x 23.5" L|
|Absorbency||Up to .45 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to .07 gal. per pad|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Water; Urine|
|Industry||Grocery/Retail; Restaurant; Institutional & Commercial Facilities; Education; Hospitality|
|Traffic||Heavy Foot Traffic; Carts & Equipment|
|Sold as||6 pads per box|
|# per Pallet||100|
Absorbent - Polypropylene
Adhesive Backing - Proprietary Adhesive Material
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 283|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Adhesive-Backed Mats
- New Pig Adhesive-Backed Mat Notice
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Grippy® Floor Mats
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
ANSI B101.1- 2009
DisclaimerColor Variation Statement
It is normal for top layer materials to show minor variations in color between production runs. This is particularly true for the grades of materials used in consumable or disposable products such as our adhesive-backed mats. New Pig makes every effort to achieve consistent color, but some variance is possible. Perceived differences in color may also result from mat layout orientation or uneven traffic wear patterns.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Accessories for GRP7002
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.