PIG® Vertical Drum Flammable Safety Cabinet with Rollers
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to Australia or New Zealand.
- This product is subject to restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, Utah, Washington.
Durable safety cabinet accommodates vertical drums, even with
pumps and funnels in place, for easy dispensing.
- Buy it once, use it forever with our Lifetime Warranty - if you're not satisfied, we'll replace the cabinet or offer you a full refund
- FM Approved for the storage of flammables; also meets NFPA and OSHA specifications
- Fully MIG-welded 14- and 18-gauge steel construction is built for a lifetime of continuous use
- 14-gauge steel door faces are 56% thicker than competing cabinets
- Three-point, zinc latch ensures fail-safe, non-sparking door closure
- Recessed handle won't catch on passing traffic
- 4" bullet hinges feature self-lubricating, fully enclosed brass pins; won't trap the grime that causes premature hinge failure
- True double-wall construction with 1.5" of insulating air space adds fire protection
- 2" leakproof sump contains leaks, drips and spills
- Flame arrestor vents help prevent flashback ignition
- Full-width, welded shelf hangers offer maximum support and increase sidewall thickness
- Shelf provides 350 lb. UDL weight capacity when evenly loaded
- Grounding connection inhibits static buildup
- Rollers in bottom of cabinet make it easier to move drums in and out
|Dimensions||34.4" W x 34.6" D x 65" H|
|Interior Dimensions||31" W x 31.4" D x 61.4" H|
|Locking Mechanism||Keyed (2 Included)|
|Shelves||1 - Adjustable Shelf|
|Special Feature||Drum Rollers Included|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
Cabinet - Steel
Shelf - Galvanized Steel
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 351|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for PIG Flammable Safety Cabinet
29 CFR 1910.106(d)(3)
Cabinets must be constructed in a manner consistent with this standard to be considered acceptable for storage of flammable materials.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
NFPA Code 30
DisclaimerIntended for indoor use only.
Accessories for CAB744
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.