- This product can ONLY be shipped to: United States, Canada, China, South Korea.
Crush disposal costs by compacting up to 6 drums of waste into one.
- Crushes waste with 12,000 lb. of force
- Ideal for minimizing waste such as absorbents, rags, plastic, paper and cardboard
- Durable 5" channel profile frame prevents flexing and failure over time
- Tilt-back frame makes loading easy
- No need to move or slide heavy drum for access
- Foot pedal allows for easy, safe operation
- Reinforced base plate keeps drum from bowing under pressure
- View port lets you see inside working compactor without opening lid
- Safety interlock shuts off compactor if safety cover is opened during operation
- Not recommended for wood, metal or other hard materials
- Spark-resistant aluminum construction is ideal for flammables
- Air-driven hydraulic design uses 80-120 PSI @ 10 SCFM
- Filter removes water from airline; pre-installed regulator, lubricator and airline filter extend life of hydraulic pump
|Dimensions||31.5" W x 38" L x 67.13" H|
|Compatible With||Flammable Liquids|
|Crushing Force||12,000 lbs. Crushing Force|
|Power Requirements||80-120 PSI|
|Special Feature||Spark Resistant|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||1|
Frame - Structural C-Channel & Aluminum
Ram, Base, Retaining Pin, Ram Guard, Surround Shield - Aluminum
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 273|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Instructions for PIG Waste Compactor
- Minimize waste with the PIG® Waste Compactor
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for Lubriplate Petroleum Lubricating Oil
DisclaimerOne-Year Parts Warranty
New Pig is confident that our product will perform well and according to your expectations. In the event that a powered equipment product does not perform to those expectations due to mechanical or electrical malfunction or as a result of defects in workmanship or design, it is covered by New Pig's One-Year Parts Warranty. New Pig will replace free-of-charge any parts needed to restore the product to its original condition. New Pig will even pay for the cost of shipping the parts!
Wringing or compacting waste may be considered "treatment" by RCRA regulations. You may require a permit to use this product. Please consult with your state EPA waste management office prior to use.
Accessories for DRM655
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.