PIG® Wet Surfaces Epoxy Putty
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to: Canada, European Union, Great Britain.
Special PIG Epoxy Putty is formulated to bond to wet surfaces and cure underwater. Guaranteed to work or your money back.
- Specially formulated with the highest-quality epoxy resins to bond to wet surfaces, even cures underwater!
- Convenient, premeasured epoxy has Parts A and B in one tube so you can fix it fast
- Mixes easily simply by kneading to a uniform color
- Cures concrete-hard in 1 hour; once cured, putty can be drilled, sawed, filed, tapped, machined, sanded or painted
- 25-minute working time
- Resists yellowing from UV
- Ideal for reparing fittings, pipes, electrical connections, leaky gaskets, sinks, tanks and boats
- PIG Putty is not intended for making structural repairs
|Handling Time||25 Minutes|
|Pipe Pressure||Pressurized, Non-Pressurized|
|Temperature Limit||-40°F (-40°C) to 250°F (121°C) Continuous, 300°F (149°C) Intermittent|
|Volume||4 oz. Tube|
|Sold as||6 per box|
15% Epoxy Resins
83.5% Non-Hazardous Proprietary Ingredient
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 264|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG® Repair Putty
- Instructions for PIG Wet Surface Epoxy Putty
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Wet Surface Repair Putty
DisclaimerFor Repair Purposes Only
Not intended for structural applications. For repairing applications only.
works great in the rain
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.