PIG® Grippy® Absorbent Mat
Our exclusive, adhesive-backed mat stays put to prevent slips, trips and falls around workstations and walkways near machinery in industrial workplaces.See more details below.
Sold as: 1 roll
- Adhesive-backed absorbent mat stays exactly where you put it with no shifting, bunching up or flipping over to prevent slips, trips and falls in workstations and around machinery
- Proprietary adhesive sticks to the floor with a super-tight grip, but peels up easily for quick changeouts; reduces cleanup time to make your workplace more productive
- Tough, spunbond top layer with heavy-duty zigzag stitching stands up to foot and light-wheeled traffic as well as heavy equipment driveovers; keep mat in service until it's saturated or shows signs of wear
- Eight layers of fine-fibre polypropylene safely absorb leaks, drips and overspray of oils, coolants, solvents and water
- Traps oil, grease and grime to keep them from being tracked around; ideal for oily areas near machines and equipment
- 81cm x 15m roll provides enough length to create continuous coverage and absorbency in oily areas near machines and equipment
- Leakproof backing prevents absorbed liquid from soaking through to the floor
- Dark colour hides grime so the mat looks cleaner longer
- Easy to cut and install: just roll it out, stick it down and smooth it out
- Tested and Certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI): when used as part of your floor safety program, high-traction surfaces such as PIG Grippy Absorbent Mat have been proven to reduce slip-and-fall claims by as much as 90%
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG Grippy Absorbents
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Adhesive-Backed Mat
ANSI B101.1- 2009
PIG® Grippy® Absorbent Mat Notice
New Pig adhesive-backed mats are formulated to work with most common industrial and commercial floor surfaces but are not intended for home/residential use and wood flooring. All adhesive mats have some potential to leave residue or lift or discolour finish coatings, paint, and loose or pre-damaged tiles depending on the condition and age of the floor surface. If you have questions about the suitability of New Pig adhesive-backed mats for your application, test a 15 x 15cm piece in a non-critical area before use.
PIG® Grippy® Absorbent Mats should be replaced if they become saturated or show signs of wear or damage.
Customer assumes the risk that a New Pig adhesive-backed mat may damage or alter their existing flooring or floor covering. Other than warranties implied by law, New Pig provides no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and no warranty that an adhesive-backed mat will be fit for customer's intended use. Other than in respect of liability which New Pig cannot lawfully exclude, New Pig shall have no responsibility for, and customer hereby releases and discharges New Pig from, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages to their floors, flooring material, or any other surfaces in their premises. Customer is solely responsible for determining the fitness and appropriateness of the use of New Pig adhesive-backed mats in their premises.
81cm W x 15m L
Oils, Coolants, Solvents & Water
25% or more Recycled Content
Up to 19.9 L per roll
Not UV Resistant
New Pig Patent:
# per Pallet:
Absorbent - Polypropylene;
Stitching - Polyester;
Adhesive Backing - Proprietary Adhesive Material
You'll also need...
- Installation Tool, each