- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Features and Benefits
From light-duty latex to heavy-weight nitrile, we have a glove for every wear-and-toss application.
- Super-stretchy latex is more economical than nitrile; fits tightly to further increase sensitivity for intricate tasks
- Thin enough to use as a liner under another glove
- Ambidextrous design simplifies inventory
- Fully textured to provide whole-hand grip, even when handling wet or oily objects
- Beaded cuff helps prevent ripping and creates a better seal
- Non-sterile industrial grade; affordable barrier to keep dirt or mild chemicals away from hands
- Great for assembly, repair, electronics, quality control, chemicals, laboratories and more
- Entirely free of powder and its potentially undesirable effects
Quality and Certification Checks
|Thickness||6 mil Tips/5 mil Palm|
|Sold as||100 per dispenser|
|# per Pallet||300|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 196|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIP Inc Ambidex™ Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for GLV151
Disposable latex gloves #GLV151
Not what we had hoped
Disposable latex gloves
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.