PIP Ambi-dex® Turbo™ Disposable Nitrile Gloves
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
From light-duty latex to heavy-weight nitrile, we have a glove for every wear-and-toss application.
- Non-allergenic nitrile is more chemical-resistant than latex to guard against intermittent contact and splashes
- Resists puncture and abrasion better than PVC/vinyl
- Offer light protection, sensitivity and dexterity with use-and-toss convenience
- Thin enough to use as a liner under another glove
- Ambidextrous design simplifies inventory
- Beaded cuff helps prevent ripping and creates a better seal
- Fully textured to provide whole-hand grip when handling wet or oily objects
- Non-sterile industrial grade; affordable barrier to keep dirt or mild chemicals away from hands
- Great for assembly, repair, electronics, quality control, chemicals, laboratories and more
- Entirely free of powder and its potentially undesirable effects
|Thickness||5 mil Tips/4 mil Palm|
|Sold as||100 per dispenser|
|# per Pallet||300|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 190|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIP Inc Ambidex™ Gloves
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Right for the job
Well Made Gloves, Colorful Box
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.