- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Features and Benefits
Durable cowhide reinforcement and a rubberized safety cuff economically bolster high-wear areas.
- Rubberized 2.5" safety cuff extends protection past wrists; holds a sleeve tucked into glove
- Full leather wrap safeguards first finger; eliminates seam on outer finger edge
- Gunn construction and wing thumbs limit exposed seams to prolong glove life
- Shirred elastic wrist provides a secure fit and helps keep out dirt and debris
- Great for fabrication, masonry, lumber, machinery, railroad, construction, steel working and more
- Shoulder split (B/C) leather is inexpensive without sacrificing safety
Quality and Certification Checks
|Grade||Shoulder Split (B/C)|
|Sold as||12 pair per package|
|# per Pallet||200|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 202|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for GLV441
Lets Glove Up
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.