PIP G-Tek® GP™ Nitrile Coated Gloves
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Tough, latex-free nitrile over an oil-repellent nylon liner creates an economical alternative to leather for wet or dry jobs.
- Nitrile coating offers extra puncture and cut protection without extra thickness; non-allergenic alternative to latex
- Tear-resistant, seamless nylon knit liner has high tensile strength and stretches for a tight fit with better sensitivity
- Low-linting material won't absorb oil, so it's great for wet or dry use
- Form-fitting and curved to match hand contours for minimized fatigue
- Breathable open back lets heat and perspiration dissipate
- Extended cuff helps keep out dirt; reinforced stitching helps prevent fraying
- Great for assembly, material handling, warehousing, maintenance, fabrication, automotive and more
|Sold as||12 pair per package|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for GLV307
Nylon Coated Gloves
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.