PIP G-Tek® KEV™ Kevlar® A4 Latex Coated String Knit Gloves
Latex-coated Kevlar gloves offer extra resistance to cuts and abrasion, plus a sure grip during wet or dry jobs.
- Seamless Kevlar knit liner offers outstanding cut and abrasion resistance
- Textured crinkle grip provides a safe grip in wet and dry applications
- Will not absorb oils like cotton, leather and natural rubber gloves; lasts longer and protects hands from oils better
- Breathable design lets heat and perspiration dissipate
- Slightly curved fingers and contoured palm reduce hand fatigue
- Extended cuff helps keep out dirt; reinforced stitching helps prevent fraying
- Machine washable for extended lifespan
- Great for metal fabrication, glass and wood handling, material handling and automotive assembly
|Sold as||1 pair|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 194|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- EN 388 Cut Level 4
Accessories for GLV500
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.