PIP Pigskin Leather Drivers Gloves
Breathable pigskin stays flexible no matter how many times you get it wet! A great natural leather for warmer temps.
- Pigskin won't get stiff or brittle, even after getting wet; porous material lets heat and perspiration dissipate
- Economy top grain leather is smooth, rugged and flexible
- Gunn construction limits exposed seams to prolong glove life
- Slip-on cuff allows easy on/off
- Shirred elastic wrist provides a secure fit and helps keep out dirt and debris
- Great for foundry, masonry, lumber, machinery, forklifts, construction, packaging and more
|Grade||Economy Top Grain|
|Sold as||12 pair per package|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 196|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Accessories for GLV410
Great glove at a great price
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.