PipeSock fits 8" dia. pipes to help you control and contain oil and sediment during dewatering and pump-outs of sumps and collection ponds.
- Ideal for pumping out containment areas, collection ponds, utility vaults and sumps
- Simply attach to hose or pipe to remove hydrocarbons and sediment from pumped water
- Ultra-Filter-Tex recycled fibers provide high efficiency and excellent flow
- Attaches easily to pipes and hoses with a simple pipe clamp or heavy zip tie (not included)
- Incinerable and fuels-blendable with high Btu value and low ash
|Style||Beyond the Drain|
|Use With||Up to 8" Dia. Pipes|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 8" x 5' L|
|Recycled Content||100% Post-Consumer Recycled Synthetic Fibers|
|Absorbency||Up to .81 gal.|
|Capacity||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Max Flow Rate||106 gal./Minute|
|Micron Rating||150 Microns|
|Separator Type||Dewatering & Silt Bags & Socks|
|Substance Filtered||Oil; Sediment|
|Sold as||1 each|
1 - Pipe Sock
1 - 60" H x 36" W Disposal Bag
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 176|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Why is there no SDS?
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.