Features and Benefits
FM Approved poly can resists rust, dents and chemicals and delivers the fire-safe qualities of steel.
- FM Approved waste can melts inward during a fire to seal out oxygen and keep contents from reaching flashpoint
- Self-closing lid helps prevent fires caused by sparks or spontaneous combustion
- 100% polyethylene construction resists rust, dents and chemicals
- Convenient foot lever provides hands-free access
- Hi-viz label reminds you to "Empty Every Night"
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||21" W x 22" L x 18" H|
|Storage Capacity||14 gal.|
|Special Feature||Foot Operated Cover|
|Use With Flammables||Yes|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||18|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 354|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.125(e)(4)
In areas where flammable and combustible liquids are used in dipping or coating operations, suitable waste collection containers may be used to keep the area free of debris such as rags or other materials contaminated with flammable or combustible liquids. Collected wastes must be disposed of at the end of each shift.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- FM Approved
Oily Waste Collection Containers
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.