Flat-bottom poly trays are the economical way to store small parts. Great for lining your benches and shelving.
- Light-colored, flat-bottom design makes it easy to see screws, springs and other small parts
- All-poly construction resists most chemicals; will not rust or corrode
- Rotationally molded spill tray is ideal for applications that would compromise injected or thermoformed trays
- Square modular design allows efficient use of space on bench or shelves for process parts
- Made from FDA-compliant resins for containment of food and cosmetic products
|Dimensions||24" W x 37" L x 4" H|
|Sump Capacity||13.48 gal.|
|Interior Bottom Dimensions||36.68" L x 23.68" W|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||20|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 378|
If using this product with flammable liquids, please consider the regulations that apply to storage and handling of flammable liquids and the safety of this application, specifically flammable vapors, static discharge and heat sources. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
POLY UTILITY TRAY
Tray different than pictured
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.