- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States or Canada.
Features and Benefits
Recycle standard propane cylinders and avoid costly hazardous waste disposal.
- Pays for itself with recycling of three standard propane cylinders
- Safely removes valve stem so canister can recycle as scrap steel rather than be disposed of as hazardous waste
- Inserts "Recyclable" steel certification tag into cylinder valve
- Activated carbon filter helps remove Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) from propellant
- Unit can be hand-held or mounted on bench
- Anti-static wire grounds unit
|Style||Propane Cylinder Recycler|
|Use With||Standard Propane Cylinders|
|Vapor Minimization Disk||Not Required|
|Sold as||1 each|
Body - D712 Aircraft Aluminum
Filter - Carbon
Tags - Steel
1 - ProSolv® Unit
1 - Anti-Static Wire
1 - Carbon Filter
1 - Safety Goggles
40 - Certification Tags
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 274|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for AEROSOLV® Replacement Carbon Cartridge
40 CFR 261.1(c)(6)
De-pressurized cans can meet the EPA definition of scrap metal: "bits and pieces of metal parts which when worn or superfluous can be recycled."
Accessories for DRM429
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.