- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
Provide full, Pyramex head-protection for your crew or visitors at a great price.
- Pyramex's HDPE shell provides excellent head protection along with dielectric protection up to 20,000 volts
- Four-point ratchet suspension absorbs shocks and adjusts with the turn of a knob for a comfortable, customized fit, all at a total helmet-weight of just 12.7 oz.
- Absorbent brow guard and rear foam pad provide comfort to front and back of the head, and rain trough on sides and back of safety hat channel moisture away
- Reversible design of this cap-style hard hat has been tested and marked safe to wear backward if preferred
- Universal accessory slots are compatible with standard face shields, earmuffs and welding helmets
- Complies with ANSI Z89.1 for Type I, Class C, E and G head protection
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.135
Employers must provide and ensure that workers wear a protective helmet, "when working in areas where there is a potential for injury to the head from falling objects." The helmet must also comply with ANSI Z89.1-1986 standards.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- ANSI Class E, G, and C
Accessories for PLS1549
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.