Pyramex® Nitrile Coated Gloves
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|.||Cancer/ Reproductive Harm|
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Nitrile-dipped gloves offer enhanced grip, excellent touch sensitivity and comfortable liner.
- Nitrile micro-foam coating on palm, fingers and knuckles
- Nylon and spandex liner
- ANSI/SEA 105 - Cut A1, Abrasion 6, Puncture 2
- Great touch sensitivity and improved grip for handling oily parts, warehousing, general assembly, automotive work, horticulture and more
|Sold as||12 pair per package|
Liner: Nylon and Spandex
Thumb Saddle: Nitrile
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
ANSI Cut Level A1
ANSI Abrasion Level 6
ANSI/ISEA105-2016 PUNCTURE 2
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.