Rad-Atac™ Small Safety Glasses
The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Bisphenol A (BPA)||Reproductive Harm|
- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Protect your eyes from welder's flash burn in these small, lightweight wraparound safety glasses with 1.7 IR filter lens.
- Lens works great indoors or outdoors with no color distortion; reduces overly bright or glaring light without significant dimming
- Soft, non-slip rubber tipped temples
- Wraparound single lens with integrated nosepiece
- Polycarbonate protective lens resists impact
- 10% smaller frame to fit more people
- 1.7 IR filter lens protects against accidental welder's flash burn
- 99.9% UV protection
- Safety Glasses meet ANSI Z87.1+ standards
|Fits Over Glasses||No|
|Sold as||1 each|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.133
Employers must evaluate the workplace for eye and face hazards. Where they exist, employers must provide adequate and appropriate protection.
- Certifications, Approvals and Ratings
- ANSI Z87 +
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.