- This product can ONLY be shipped to the United States.
Features and Benefits
No need to remove these protective gloves to use your touchscreen device.
- Touchscreen capability in all glove fingers improves productivity by allowing the wearer to keep hands protected while using devices without removing gloves
- 13-gauge high performance polyethylene fibers offer Level 2 ANSI Cut Resistance
- Foam nitrile dipped palm provides dexterity and protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions
- Meets EN388:2003 standards for Abrasion: 4; Blade Cut: 3; Tear: 4; Puncture: 3
- Seamless design provides a comfortable fit
Quality and Certification Checks
|Sold as||1 pair|
|# per Pallet||5000|
|Composition||Shell-High Performance Polyethylene Fibers, Palm-Foam Nitrile|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 199|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
29 CFR 1910.132
Employers must evaluate the workplace for process, environmental, chemical, radiological or mechanical hazards; and provide workers with appropriate personal protective equipment to protect them from any hazards present in the workplace.
29 CFR 1910.138
Employers must provide and require employees to wear hand protection whenever, "hands are exposed to hazards..."
Radians AXIS touchscreen cut protection gloves
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.