The State of California mandates that the following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986.
|Chemical||Known to Cause|
|Silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size)||Cancer|
Emergency flat roof repair compound stops roof leaks until you
can make permanent repairs.
- Apply in the leak area; dispenses easily without special tools, training or labor
- Temporary seal is formed when material is poured directly into standing water or leak site
- When ready for permanent repair, simply sweep or shovel away the material
- Dry material is reusable after being collected
- Free from solvents or toxins
- Use it on any flat roof
|Use With||Flat Roofs|
|Dimensions||11" W x 11" L x 13.25" H|
|Brand||FBC Rapid Seal|
|Coverage Area||40 sq ft per pail at .5" thick|
|Temperature Limit||40°F (4°C) to 110°F (43°C)|
|Volume||25 lb. Container|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||48|
|Shelf Life||4 years|
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.