Refill for PIG® Battery Acid Spill Kit in 20-Gallon Container with Neutralizer
- This product is subject to export restrictions and cannot be shipped to the European Union or Great Britain.
When battery acid leaks, you can't afford to be missing items in your spill kit. Keep this refill on hand to replace contents immediately, as you use them.
- Fully stocked with all the supplies needed to refill your PIG Battery Acid Spill Kit in 20-Gallon Overpack; see specs for item list and quantities
- This carefully curated collection of official New Pig brand products is assembled and proven to neutralize and clean battery acid spills quickly and safely
- Prevent pilfering of Battery Acid Kit supplies without your knowledge by relying on the tamperproof seals to ensure each item is stocked or accounted for
|Absorbency||Up to 11.7 gal.|
|Neutralizing Capacity||Up to 51 oz.|
|Special Feature||Battery Acid Spill Kit|
|Sold as||1 each|
|# per Pallet||24|
Absorbent Mats & Pillows-100% Polypropylene
Acid Neutralizer - Polymer, Sodium Carbonate, Alizarin
Gloves - Neoprene
Apron - Polyethylene Coated Tyvek
3 - ext. dia. 3" x 46" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (124CR)
36 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT301)
1 - 17" W x 16" L x 2" H PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Pillow (HR7015)
2 - PIG® Acid Encapsulating & Neutralizing Loose Absorbent (PLP802)
10 - 18" W x 30" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-S)
6 - 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label (LBL100)
1 - Apron
1 - Pair of Neoprene Gloves
1 - Instructions
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Guidelines for PIG Acid Encapsulating and Neutralizing Absorbents
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- White paper – Spills Happen. 10 Things you need to know about Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Acid Encapsulating / Neutralizing Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.178(g)(2)
Where forklift batteries are stored, "Facilities shall be provided for flushing and neutralizing spilled electrolyte, for fire protection, for protecting charging apparatus from damage by trucks, and for adequate ventilation for dispersal of fumes from gassing batteries."
DisclaimerHydrofluoric Acid Notice
Do not use with hydrofluoric acid.
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.