Refill for PIG® HazMat Spill Kit in 95-Gallon Container
Don't be caught with an
empty spill kit when you need it most! Keep a refill handy to instantly replace used contents.
- Packed to refill your PIG HazMat Spill Kit in 95-Gallon Overpack Salvage Drum or 95-Gallon Container
- PIG HazMat Socks stop spreading spills; PIG HazMat Pads and Pillows absorb quickly
- PIG HazMat Absorbents are specially treated for unsurpassed performance with concentrated corrosives, such as 98% sulfuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Temporary disposal bags help make cleanup easier
- Tamperproof seals help prevent pilfering of spill response supplies
- Only PIG Spill Kit Refills feature PIG Absorbents proven for rapid response
|Absorbency||Up to 63 gal.|
|Fluid Absorbed||Acids; Bases; Unknowns|
|Sold as||1 each|
|Composition||Mats, Socks, Dikes & Pillows - Polypropylene|
12 - ext. dia. 3" x 46" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (124CR)
6 - ext. dia. 3" x 10' L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock (PIG301)
2 - ext. dia. 5" x 10' L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Dike (HA1010)
7 - 17" W x 16" L x 2" H PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Pillow (HR7015)
75 - 15" W x 20" L PIG® HazMat Chemical Absorbent Mat Pad (MAT301)
10 - 36" W x 60" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags (BAG201-L)
6 - 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label (LBL100)
1 - Instructions
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 108|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Spill Kits
- Chemical Compatibility for PIG Hazardous Chemical Absorbents
- Instructions for PIG Spill Kits
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® HAZ-MAT Absorbents
To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase. If you have any questions or need samples to test, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.