Features and Benefits
Refill your grommeted mat pad holder system with oil-only pads.
- For use with PIG Leak and Drip Pad System
- Absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids - including lubricants and fuels - without absorbing a drop of water
- Low-profile pad can be used in many low-clearance applications
- Mats take on the properties of absorbed liquids - always take proper precautions when handling saturated absorbents
Quality and Certification Checks
|Dimensions||20" W x 30" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 2 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 51.2 oz. per pad|
|Flammability Specifications||Flame Resistant - Will melt and self-extinguish|
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils, Fuels, Other Oil-Based Liquids Only|
|Traffic||Not Recommended for Foot Traffic|
|Sold as||5 pads per box|
|# per Pallet||48|
|Pigalog® Page Number||Page 48|
- Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for PIG® Oil-Only Absorbents
29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Floors in the workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
40 CFR 122.26
When applying for a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit, facilities must have a plan in place that describes actions, procedures, control techniques, management practices and equipment available to prevent illegal discharge of pollutants into waterways.
DisclaimerSafety Instructions Regarding Flammable Liquids for Flame Resistant Mats
Pig Absorbent Mats are flame resistant in their unused state, but take on the properties of flammable liquids they absorb. Always take proper precautions against potential ignition in handling and disposal of these mats if they have absorbed flammable liquids. For further assistance, please call Technical Services.
Sign Up for PIG Deals
Score incredible offers, insightful info, cool promos, handy tips and more!
You're signed up! Keep an eye out for exclusive promos sent to your inbox.